BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up some new wading boot's and their like going from Convers to Nike Air's should of done that along time ago.
I bought the simms River shed model and was just wondering if anybody else has them and if any problems.
And what do you think?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought mine at Reaction Fly and Tackle, paid $180.00 with tax they carry allot of simms fishing apprel I wanted the G3's but they were a little pricey and not a huge difference other then a bit more comfy the (G3's That is) . The inside chaffed a bit but no biggie.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I have the Simms G3 Guide boots And i have beat on them pretty good the past 11 months just now the felt sole and rubber sole under the felt started to fall apart, I took them into Reaction to show them... and walked out with a brandnew Pair of G3's no charge :thumbup:

I like those rivershed boots i was looking at those once i have gone through my G3's i may try those they look pretty durable..

The Simms Freestone Boots I had those and sold them to DMW didnt liek them to much i found them very stiff feeling...

Another good cheap boot that lasted me 2 years before the soles wore out and some stitching ont he side of the boot that came out was the Green Streamside boots pretty comfortable as well, my buddy has them and has lasted him close to 3 years now and still going (ON THE SAME FELT SOLES)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.