BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught a dandy 26lb'r today at mid-flood. About 10 feet off the bottom right at the marker. Heading west, fishing a naked herring.

About the pic... I don't usually look like such a tard... but the fish was damned heavy!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ha ha ha...........that's awesome!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Geez.....what are ya gonna look like when you get into a really big fish? :p ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just realized how stooopid I looked in the image, and I thought the fish deserved better.... so here's a picture of my wife right before she opened her up, and to our surprise it was a beautiful RED chinook!
andrea_fish.jpg

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hit another off the Cap today mid-tide... Same place, same depth, same direction--this time it was a herring behind a flasher. 11-13lb range... Nice red spring. Hopefully all this rain won't send them up river...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hit another off the Cap today mid-tide... Same place, same depth, same direction--this time it was a herring behind a flasher. 11-13lb range... Nice red spring. Hopefully all this rain won't send them up river...
Great day out there with you DF! :thumbup:

Nice to put one in the box......only saw one other fish landed in the couple hours df and I were out there. Pretty good lookin' spring by BonChovy. 8)

There is a seal out there dragging a flasher....not ours....but funny to see........and df's dog has a pretty serious thing for me. ha ha. :p

Oh....and the "e-chip" flasher that df has.....pretty cool. It's next on my shoppin' list.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ha ha......I read the post and was scratching my head trying to figure out WTF it meant??

DF......are we missing something here? Fish in the boat.....report.....good times on the water....new friends...........and....???????

some guys get the big head just because the fish are there lol!
Listen....don't get me wrong....I have a big skull and baseball hats are a tough thing for me to find one that fits....but how a "fool" knows the size of my skull is beyond me???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts