BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved hear recently from Alberta and looking forward to experiencing all the great things I've heard about BC fishing. The majority of my fishing experience is trout on the fly in rivers and streams, and lake fishing for norther pike and walleye. While visiting here last year I was taken to the Vedder and Stave rivers. I was blown away after hooking into a 25lb spring and a few big chub. That's probably a big part of why I moved here!!

Been reading posts on here for a little while now and it sounds like there's a lot of helpful members willing to share info. None of my friends in Vancouver fish (I don't know what's the matter with them!!) so it'd be nice to see if anyone else is looking for a fishin' partner to head out with. I live in Vancouver, walking distance to the North Arm of the Fraser. Can't wait to get goin.

Mark

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum markst! :) Hope you enjoy the site, lots of great info at your finger tips. The easiest way to access all the info is to use the search option on the menu bar. If you come up empty then post your question and you will be sure to get the answer you were looking for.

:cheers: Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.