BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post on here to first say thanks to a good guy on the site here who not only dishes out some great info but also just helped me pick up a new little boat for myself :thumbup: Casecade Marine hooked me up with a Lowe 1440M which isn't a whole lot bigger than my old very well used 1436 but it does have a slight V nose and sits wider and a little deeper.

Since the dollar went up the boat prices at Cascade came down and I've been eyeing this little guy for a bit, it's hopefull going to get a chance to hit the water today, wife approving ;) If any of you guys are thinking of getting a little flatbottom boat it's definately worth making a stop over there to check them out, the price now is over $600 less than it was 6 years ago when I first looked at them.

· Registered
407 Posts
Very nice Jamie congratulations. What are going to power it with?

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thebrodz said:
come on dude get her out there with ya!!
Not right now, she's due with our third within the next couple of few weeks, mind you that may speed up the process :confused:

Also I'm running a 20hp Honda on it, made my old boat go like stink. The flatbottom boats really need less horsepower to get going then a typical v-hull, but I like having as much power as I'm allowed :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.