BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, some of you might have been wondering what the heck has been going on over the last couple days. Well, because of the sites increasing traffic, BCFR had to get an new faster server. The migration has been completed with all posts & threads as normal :) Right now there is a couple issues I am working on the biggest being the Facebook connect crashing, hope to have it fixed shortly. If you notice any other errors or problems please report them by replying to this thread, thanks.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
hey rick, i am sure its not just happening to me but still getting the site down for repairs message a fair bit, log out and then back in and its back to the site

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I don't seem to be getting the right hand side alignment properly.
It (the far right, last post column) merges beyond the the center page into the right hand text when I'm on the general (all forums)page.
When I choose a forum; it's all good.
Hope I explained that well enough.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Don't know if it is a glitch but if your not logged in you can't view form threads. Are guests not allowed to view without signing up? Sorry that was last night. Must have fixed it.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Rick....not sure if this is a glitch that has been resolved with the new server or not....but the flossing threads seem to have really slowed down. :p :cheers: I am still trying to figure out if it's the server or the passing of the sockeye. :peace:

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Rick....not sure if this is a glitch that has been resolved with the new server or not....but the flossing threads seem to have really slowed down. :p :cheers: I am still trying to figure out if it's the server or the passing of the sockeye. :peace:
LOL, thanks for the laugh! :)

Hi Rick,

Thanks for all the work you do on these 2 forums. Really enjoy them. Good job. Appreciate all you do.
Thanks, very appreciated! :)

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Well we can fix that glitch in a second.......no, wait I think I'll pass and wait for next summer to beat the dead horse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts