BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the new Freestone wading boots by Simm's and I have to say that I am very disappointed. They are much bulkier than last years model. I have a narrow foot and the old style was perfect for me. I'm afraid to try them out. I might be out looking for a new boot to become my permanant wear out on the flow! A very nice looking boot though!

I have to admit I got them assuming they were like the ones I have now and wasn't aware of they were not the same. I just grabbed the box and left.
My feet are absolutely swimming in them! Perhaps one size down may do the trick. We'll see.

Any other suggestions on a narrow fittiing boot?

Hotrod

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hot Rod
if you are looking for a slightly narrower boat than normal check out Korkers. They have 3 different models and would work well in the areas you normally fish. Even have boat soles for those guided days on the stamp.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK! So I may have jumped the gun a little. I'm just heading out the door and tried them on with my woolies and they seem to fit pretty good but without the wool they are pretty big. So perhaps for summer fishing I'll have to go down a size. I'm going to give them a whirl and see what happens today.They still seem a little bulkier but they may just make it under the radar.

Hotrod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.