BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I would like to introduce myself to all members of this site- I recently moved west from Thunder Bay On. I am a self diagnosed fishing junkie and have grown up fishing all species and situations Northweastern Ontario had to offer which were many. Over the last 7 or 8 years I have taken my passion to a new level spending 100+ days on the water and traveling to many angling destinations throughout North America. I stumbled upon this site while trying to acquaint myself with the provinces many fishing opportunities. This seems like a great community and I have already gained much knowledge from many poasters. I look forward to learning more and hopefully sharing some of my own information and experiences.That should sum up my introduction without boring anyone to much.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome . This place is my second home. The guys on here are great & very helpful.. Tho old saying goes that ya learn something new everyday & with this site its very true..lol

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Welcome to the board, 'steel.....Lots of good information, Canuck fans (maybe not) and great fishing opportunities all over the lower mainland all year round...Enjoy!........Ortho 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.