BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
i am new to the site, i have been cruising it for a while and i love it. ez rollin and ogobogo told me about it. i own a tackle company down in washington state and i am a steelhead{ and bass} junkie.i am fascinated by the way you guys fish up there, lots of different ideas, i like it. after talking to a handful of you guys i think that you have a better fishery for steelies then we do down here in the states. we seem to have more numbers { some years} but your quality is by far way better. anyway i just wanted to introduce myself

steve

·
Registered
694 Posts
Welcome to the site, always nice to get a few or our southern neighbours kicking around :cheers:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Shane said:
Welcome to the site Steve, Ive heard that youve got worms? :p Ive been meaning to make an order with your site.
If you mean rubber worms, awesome. If you mean parasites, I would see a doctor...or a vet.

Welcome Steve, are any BC shops carrying your products? Or any Washington shops for that matter or is it strictly mail order?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lastcar said:
Shane said:
Welcome to the site Steve, Ive heard that youve got worms? :p Ive been meaning to make an order with your site.
If you mean rubber worms, awesome. If you mean parasites, I would see a doctor...or a vet.

Welcome Steve, are any BC shops carrying your products? Or any Washington shops for that matter or is it strictly mail order?
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. ;D
lastcar, i am almost strictly online, some sportsmans warehouses stock my worms . i sell online to keep prices down, stores want to mark them up to $5-$6 a bag. damn near double what they should be.
i am just fascinated on the different ways you guys fish up there. for example i have never even seen a centerpin reel in person, very few guys use them down here, i also haven't seen anyone use spawn sacks.anyway, thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.