BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
We should do one for March Jim!

I was hoping to make it out to the wack to tie with the boys tonight but it wasn't meant to be :pissed:

I will be in any time for a New West tying night though, it is a smaller time commitment and much easier for me.
Next weekend I am hoping to have some spare time........or weekdays work good as well

Let me know man,

Pat

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Maybe we could do it in March and have another in April. March would be a good tgime to get busy in chironomids and stone flies. Doesn't have to be at Jim's, if that is a problem. I can arrange a space at SFU somewhere if need be. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Yes I agree with both prof and Hook, march and april will be good. I tie with a group of guys at the Legion in Coquitlam, seems like another good option for BCFR nights. The space is great for tying and the beers on tap are well priced and a good selection to boot.

Make it a monthly event! It is time to tie up some chum fry ASAP! Carp flies too, and chromies and kokanee flies! What a great time of year!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pat AV said:
Yes I agree with both prof and Hook, march and april will be good. I tie with a group of guys at the Legion in Coquitlam, seems like another good option for BCFR nights. The space is great for tying and the beers on tap are well priced and a good selection to boot.
Does this still happen? Fly Tying AND beer? Hmm.....throw in chicken wings and some peelers, and you'd have to drag me out!
Is this still going on? And are newbies welcome?
Cheers
Flogger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.