BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Just bragging about the newest combo we got going into the boat this year...hoping to start a discussion about new gear once again...

While cleaning out the basement last week I was going through the rods...and one stood out above the rest...this could be that it was still the the complete plastic rap around the entire rod, or was it the nice shiny new cork...do not know....but I pulled it off the rack and was like holy cow...I totally forgot about this one ::)

Trophy XL custom 12' rod....probably the nicest barfishing rod I've ever seen....put my penn 320gt2 on it with tuff line and it felt like a gun ready to go off! Can't weight to launch lead with it! :happy:

Has anyone else added anything to the Arsenal this season?

Mike <"))))><

· Registered
101 Posts
hey mike

i added the exact same rod to my arsenal this year....i had never been barfishing before and once i bought the rod i was out 5-6 times before the melt started raising the water. i guess you can add all the spin n glows and all the barfishing gear that go along with this style of fishing + a new huge tackle box to fit it all in

· Registered
504 Posts
Hey Guys

I just recently picked up a new 11' Fraser King as well. Have a Penn 320 loaded with tough line for it. I have also started to add to the Spin-n-glo collection,and I have now started to receive all my orders of Kwikfish that I have been purchasing online.

Centerpin 8)

· Registered
606 Posts
I have three new Abu 7000's that are tuned up with stainless bearings.Loaded with 50 lb tuff line....Matched up with 11 foot Fenwick Canadian heavy series rods...Work well so far,nice to be able to throw the weight out there with the heavy rods...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.