BC Fishing Reports banner

Nextcast Lines

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  swiftwater 
#1 ·
I managed to pick up a new line for one of my rods, and man do I love it. I was lucky enough to get a new Winter Authority line for my LGL9140 rod, after casting one on it last winter I've been searching high and low. This line is amzing for doing some nicer snakerolls and for chucking tips. It's just that little extra length so I don't have to strip quite as much. I had been playing with chopped-up delta's and Delta long's. But I'm good now with this line. The best thing is This rod totatly matches up with my 16ft Meiser :thumbup:, Didn't even dawn on me to try it until last weekend. :wallbash: ;D

Any of you guys ever chuck this line?

#4 ·
You'd love it man, it's a perfect match on that 9140 green you chuck. And the length is just right for the local flows. Not so much stripping. :thumbup:

#6 ·
I was told that they will be out in time for steelhead this year, but that was all. I'm assuming winter runs ;)

What exact line are you looking for Bud?

#8 ·
Cool, what length of belly you thinking, in the 40-55ft range or longer. They did make the 75' and a 95'. I got to play with the three different models, but couldn't do the long belly justice. Still working on that one.

#10 ·
Skagit lines are the easiest to cast, and most versatile lines for our rivers. But for smooth less stripping casts, the Nextcast Winter authority is nice. New ones were said to be coming out the fall, but......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.