BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these little gems just opened july 1st any fresh reports? i'm gonna hit one of the three up this afternoon but not sure whats happening? fished the nick for 2 hrs thismorrning and caught lots of small trout 6-8 inches all rainbows and one small hatchery coho about 10 inches! all released gently! i know theres bigger out there but finding them is the question? what if one were to fish the estuary of on of these rivers on a high tide at the mouth? thats what i'll try tonight!

C.K.

D

·
0 Posts
where is the best place to fish these river (roads) when im driving into white rock the surp looks pritty bad ,and the nick ive only seen whats under that little brige. where is the little cambell ? i think i went there when i was a kid but im not sure is that just past whiterock beach by that little indain reserve ??? if its that one its pritty nasty looking to . i meen where it comes from the ocean theres shopping carts and garbadge floting through it !!!!! pritty sad to bad theres no clean up task force cause id help.

·
Registered
138 Posts
On the nic, 188th Street bridge ain't bad but you may have to walk a ways in either direction along the dyke.
Thats all I can remeber for now

·
Registered
29 Posts
I fish the little campbell on a regular basis in the fall for coho. Can be quite successful fly fishing during the fall. Not sure if theres much in the river now, probably a few cutthroat milling around the mouth. give it a try in a couple months it should be worthwhile.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree with callibaetis the fall is definatly the best time to fish these systems!(ssshhhhh theres big salmon in them there waters...)

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've been working on a piece of property at the mouth of the nic, and I've not seen any fish rolling, my sense is that we're at least a month or so away.

D

·
0 Posts
still you arnt telling me how to get there want to give her a try in the fall same with the little cambell

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look at any map and find any cross roads that cross the nic and try your luck there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts