BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
It sure looks like a tributary to the Coq.

COQUIHALLA -Closed all year upstream of the lower entrance to the lower railway tunnel
No fishing downstream of the lower entrance to the lower railway tunnel, Apr 1-Oct 31
Trout/char (including steelhead) release and bait ban, below the downstream entrance to the lower railway tunnel,
Nov 1-Mar 31
Includes tributaries.

243 Posts
professori said:
I just checked the regs (both electronic and hard copy) again and the 2008-2009 regs make no mention of tributaries.
The * beside Coquahalla River means including tributaries as it states at the bottom of the page and as finseeker pointed out, when the main river is open obove the tunnels, the tribs are not.

Pretty straight forward really.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Kryptonite said:
professori said:
I just checked the regs (both electronic and hard copy) again and the 2008-2009 regs make no mention of tributaries.
The * beside Coquahalla River means including tributaries as it states at the bottom of the page and as finseeker pointed out, when the main river is open obove the tunnels, the tribs are not.

Pretty straight forward really.
Yeah I remember in last year's regs the including tributaries note was at the bottom of the page, but this year's the only mention I could find of the asterisk is on page 5 of the synopsis. I am not being argumentative here, and I am not particularly stupid, but I didn't see any mention of tributaries until I dug through the synopsis. Actually not really straightforward this year. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
To bad, I was driving by there, looking at the parks sign and thinking it might be fun way to kill a half day just last weekend.

No worries though, there are not enough days to kill and too many places on the list. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.