BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
On still waters...never.. Especially in warmer weather and water conditions. Stillwater trout can be huge feeders at night. Being able to cruise the shallows and weeds in search for food items without having to worry as much about predators. Either anchoring just off a shoal and casting into the shallows, or from the shore line can produce good results under the right conditions, and using the right tactics.

:thumbup:

Finder :)

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Fish Finder said:
On still waters...never.. Especially in warmer weather and water conditions. Stillwater trout can be huge feeders at night. Being able to cruise the shallows and weeds in search for food items without having to worry as much about predators. Either anchoring just off a shoal and casting into the shallows, or from the shore line can produce good results under the right conditions, and using the right tactics.

:thumbup:

Finder :)
Check the eyes too. More than a couple of wobbly pops behind them I bet> :drunk:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Having watched 'Finder catch & release that fish, I can tell you without any hesitation, he was perfectly sober and had not had anything to drink the previous 4-5 hrs. or so ::)............... ;D ;D.....Ortho 8)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I'm now part of the Crown Royal Pro Staff! :happy: :drunk:

Teppit: Our coastal lakes can also produce at night. If there's a lack of weed beds close to the shore line. Then try and concentrate your efforts near drop offs, or structures such as sunken logs. If there is an inflo creek to the lake, then that would be a good place to work as well.

Finder ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.