BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was there on sat parked and fished the upper water from the hole in the mountain i guess that would be the end of the canyon! all the way to the train bridge used pink worm roe and jensen eggs not even a snif! beautiful day all in all! and glad to see my tires had air in them when i was done for the day!lmfao! few ppl there but nothing to be seen anywhere! found some gear on the beach tho! few spinners and spoons!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I' ve only been out there a couple times a few years back. How far down can you go below the tressel before your blocked by private property or access ? Is there still good access to the upper end through the canyon?
Thanks,
Crazy D 8)

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
I believe the upper access is still there, but probably not for long, see norrish creek sin bin for more info....

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just found out the norrish(inch cr) has a run of springs i beleave C&R has anyone ever fished for them there before?

D

·
0 Posts
norrish creek thats just before derosh (spellings wrong ) when your going down #7 highway you go staight insted of going right over the train tracks .correct? if this is the place i drove up the lagging raod for about 20 mins or so in the summer i drove half a click past the constuction , on the pump station . theres a bridge just past it, park there walk under the brigde theres some nice pools there i went swimming in it .. i seen lots of trout swimming around me nice size ones too .. i dont know if you can fish there., but i wonder if stealhead would make it up there .just a thought :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Norrish is about 20 mins before deroche. I know of the pool that you are talking about, but I also read that there is a falls around 6 km up the creek that the migratory fish can't pass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts