BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry that title must have gotten the mods all worked up. Now that Rick has moved up to the Charlottes I wish him all the best and I’m sure it’s a big change from the valley. I’m sure he will miss the fall fishery as he gets to do the same in the summer. At least he still can read all the BS here and get a good laugh. I’m sure as the rest of us can’t understand why CK hasn’t been sent to the Sin Bin yet but that is only in time. (HaHaHa just kidding) Great job on the site and I’m dying to hear the reports from where I used to live. Oh by the way Rick stay away from the local girls there are nothing but trouble!!!
Best of luck in your new venture for you and your family.

James

· Registered
1,989 Posts
No way rick moved up north wow is he not a mod anymore? At least I have his old blackberry to access this site! The sin bin is quiet these days and I hope it stays that way! Or I can start up threads that I know will end up there haha. Rick I know u will love your new suroundings all the best to you and your family the fishing up there is unreal cheers! James I resent the fact that you made refrence to getting me thrown in the sin bin! Haha. CK

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Professori I'm a changed man no more sin bin for me! Ill try to be an outstanding member of this site! Lol. Good to see you and HOOK are still good friends. Lol. CK

· Registered
691 Posts
Was just talking with Rick, he said something about having an itchy banning finger >:D His phone lines up and running, but that's all for now.

· Registered
1,386 Posts
OOOHHHHHH OOOHHH ME ME PLEASE...... I haven't been banned yet :drunk:

who should I try and piss off If you read this I am sure that you had to copy and paste in order to grow the font in size and are pretty dissappointed that I haven't attacked anybody yet Ribwart is an ADAM

HAHAHAHAHAHA Take That

· Registered
876 Posts
LOL that is a good one... I can read that font but I have good eyes ;D :happy: I still copy pasted it too make sure, pretty funny though :thumbup:

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
I have the benefit of being able to go in and edit peoples posts, so no need to copy and paste for me...Travis doesn't know it yet, (because he's waiting outside for me to grab my gear), but by the end of the day I should have a real cool video of him "accidentally" flying off the edge of the boat mid cast...

Have a good day guys...we're goin' fishin'...

:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.