BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YA GOTTA LIKE THE EFFORT FOR THE MOST PART SO FAR, 3 WINS IN 4, A LOT DEPENDS ON LOU AND HE LOOKS SOLID SO FAR, HAMUS WORRIES ME, HE HAS BEEN OUT TO LUNCH IN EVERY GAME, I LIKE RICHARDSON AND SANTORELLI, THE SEDINS LOOK REBORN AFTER LAST YEAR....TIME FOR KESSLER TO GET GOING:peace:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
LMFAO.....this just in Nucks choke in first round of playoffs again!!!! 8):cheers:
Not to be outdone by one of......if not THE greatest choke/meltdown in NHL history in last year's first round of the playoffs. Hmmmmm....who played Boston in round 1 in their first playoff appearance in eons??

·
Registered
230 Posts
LOL we can play this game all day Ladies!!!!! Lets just agree on this, Vancouver has not and will not ever win the cup!!!!! I know you will never admit it but the Leafs are a good young up and coming team.....Vancouver is a team that should'a could'a would'a won the cup and CHOKED!!!! :2cents::cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lets just agree on this, Vancouver will not ever win the cup!!!!!

Why would we agree on this ??? You're a Leafs fan and that's fine because the short bus crowd needs a team to cheer for too (keep your helmet on). Van will get there, whether the short bus crowd likes it, or not. IMHO, things are looking up a little with Torts at the helm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
canucks are finding ways, lack looks like a good fit with lou, kessler looking like the kessler of a couple years ago, sedins have found another gear, a couple decent moves during the year could make this look pretty interesting......and yes it looks like the leafs are coming into form NOT

·
Registered
816 Posts
The Canucks look ok this year and they seem to have a few of the role players stepping up but unless thing change this is a flash in the pan type team. There is no succession plan for the Sedins. The farm does not have any ready talent on it. That said if all the players stay working the way there are, Burrows get well and they get another true first second line player they could go on a run. But that's relying on good luck. There is not enough talent to put the Canucks in the top tear like they were 2010 and 2011.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Another win for the good guys !! Sedins and Kesler were on fire tonight. I'm really enjoying watching what Torts is doing with this team.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And yet another win !! Nucks looked great tonight, but, on the other hand, the Leafs played brutally weak. If it wasn't for their goalie, it would have been 10-0. We'll take it though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ummm just an update, your super duper hockey team has just one more point then the hapless Leafs....oh wait Leafs have two games at hand...not bad considering they haven't dressed a complete lineup this year!!! :cheers::peace:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ummm just an update, your super duper hockey team has just one more point then the hapless Leafs....oh wait Leafs have two games at hand...not bad considering they haven't dressed a complete lineup this year!!! :cheers::peace:
Highest shots against in the league, once Bernier goes down, you're illustrious leafs will be as popular as your mayor

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Apples and oranges my friend, apples and oranges. Remind again me how they stacked up head to head?? It's the only real test and your guys stayed home it seems.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts