BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nucks 2014/2015

A new chapter in Canucks history starts soon. I can hardly wait. What's the thoughts of other fans here on all the changes this spring and summer. Personally, I'm feeling somewhat optomistic. GO CANUCKS !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
460 Posts
The Vancouver Cannots will be mediocre at best. Will not make the playoffs as the West is too strong for whats left of the team.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Hey Boys! Couldn't pass this up. TOO funny!
This statue was--(ahem) erected by some pranksters last night in
Vancouver along the Grandview Highway near Clark Drive.

What with all the changes on the team-- and office, my buddy Luc in
Powell River thought perhaps it was the new Canucks mascot.

Cheers and good luck this season! The west is tough!

Devil 1.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
They didn't change up THAT much, did they?! LOL!
I saw this on the news. Creative and funny, if a little lewd, but I can see some college boys pulling this off.
Better this kind of nonsense than something that hurts somebody.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys seemed to be gelling well through the pre-season and I'm really liking what I'm seeing with Vrbata and the twins. Miller looks solid, as does Lack. I really want to believe we're off to a better start than last year. GO CANUCKS !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Here we go! Good luck to all of the teams in the very strong Western Conference.

Some real roster improvements all over the place....somebody out here should be hoisting the Cup.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Burrows has taken his chickensheet play from defense--diving--to offense--head shots.
What a turd-

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Has there been any disciplinary action? Did the refs call a penalty? Did the player duck with his head down at the last minute?

No, no and yes.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts