BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Its Miller Time!...in the showers. I hope Canucks can get at least ONE goal.Looks like somebody told them this was game 7 of the Cup Finals. Wow.. Carter makes it 5. Good night boys.
Similar score but not like when you boys had their ass handed to them at 5-1 in a game 7 of the playoffs after leading 3-0. Sh*t......that was history making as the 4th team EVER to blow a 3-0 lead. ::) Shockingly......Yappy was calling for the next round and saying the Kings were a brutal team. ::)

YappyMike never thinks.....typical

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
so, 4 points out of a possible 6. Some F'in graveyard! Maybe for San Jose, not Vanouver.
Ya.....I am pretty sure the Canucks went into some sort of graveyard before the weekend with the second best record in the NHL. 4 days and 3 games later on the other side of the graveyard and they are still owners of the second best record in the NHL. ::) Crazy stuff!! :p

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
It was going to be tough to beat the Habs who are a good team, but also with a TON of emotion in the Bell Centre last night. Entertaining game though.

I have to say that pregame tribute to the great Jean Beliveau certainly tugged at the heart strings. That IS the way a tribute should be done and you could tell his widow was more than just a bit overcome. Hats off to the Montreal organization for that one. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hey--Way to dominate the 1st period, talk it out and tighten things up in the dressing room at the break,
come out full of momentum---full of resolve--- and commence to laying siege to Dallas goalie
Kari Lehtonen by hammering away and unleashing a salvo...nay--a veritable barrage... of 4 shots in the 2nd.

(And going 2 whole power plays with NO shots is kinda counter-producutive as well....)

Probably should have expected that...Dallas won all 3 meetings last year, and extended the streak vs Van to 9-1.
Their record against the Canucks is approaching Shark-esque proportions of late.

The GOOD news is that the Flames are coming, and have also started to stink....
Says Fairweather Freddy whose team accounts for the Oiler's ONE win in the Western Conference AND whose team has been dominated by Buffalo.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Another great win ! I look forward to BFM's excuses as to why his team lost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You won't hear anything for 3 weeks......kinda like the California sweep OF the Nucks a while back.

Can't comment as I am in the Arctic...BUT I am gonna paint a spoon to look like a Shark eating an Orca updates exist.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ya....careful in that glass house. Look at your 2015 so far having only beat one playoff bound team, losing massive twice to the same team and just dropping a big loss at home to a bottom feeder in the east.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Ive been saying this for two years, might as well trade them while they can get something.
Yes.....but they'll get noting in return aside from "something to build on".

Have you seen the Kessel/Phaneuf situation.....a WEE bit to the east of us? Phaneuf is almost unmovable unless a pile of first round draft picks come back....OR.....some great prospects....but Florida doesn't even want him!!!!

Kessell.......is going for a salary dump and some sh*t from one of 5 teams......he scores goal.....but he is PUDGIER than I am.....makes more money than me.....but I could come back in a trade for him.....and I'd play for $1M. But just for fun....I would command that CAP hit over the length of his contract.

Sedins are amongst those "impossible" trades.....never gonna happen and the day it actually does I will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Needed that wn against Buffalo as they are trickier than they seem......with the likes of Cody Hodgson (who BMM droned on about) on pace to shatter his -26 of last season and 2 goals in 48 games on pace for ~6 this year.......we all know that SOME teams just can't beat this basement dwelling juggernaut.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Jets will be a tough team to take in the first round. They may not necessarily win the series, but they're going to bang you up pretty bad with their size.
Completely agree and darn happy for the boys from my hometown. Have been pulling for them to get in! Saw a game there in February....they ARE a big team and playing well. Couple that with Pavelec finding his stride with 180+ minutes of shutout hockey and they'd be the last team I'd want to play in the first round.

1 - 15 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.