BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice result on the SJ game, but they really didn't deserve the W. The only reason they weren't rolled over was the stellar play of Miller.

I do like what I've seen from the team so far this year, but they came out flat-footed against the Sharks and were outplayed for the first two periods. They stood up in the third period - which was encouraging.

I haven't looked at the ice time for the various lines, but it would be interesting to know how it compared to the Sharks. Desjardin has been spreading out the time, which should give the team better legs into the third period. Their record is good in later periods this season, so this may be contributing.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Encouraging! Nice to see Lack bounce back and play a solid game against a tough team.

Bonino scoring in the shootout while Kesler blanked must have felt sweet.

Of course, Anaheim is thin on the blue line with injuries and illness, so we'll have to see if the Canucks can translate this to future success. But no matter how you look at it, it's looking like we can start believing last year was an anomaly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.