BC Fishing Reports banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Canucks PP really came to life tonite. D. Sedin now tied with Naslund for nucks' pp goals. They are so much more fun to watch this year. GO CANUCKS !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Retired Administrator
4,449 Posts
Impressed with the depth they have, makes the top two lines feel more confident and gives them more room to take offensive risks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Great game tonight !! 3-0 win against the Pens and all three goals from the third line. WD rolling four lines with confidence and all four producing. GO CANUCKS !!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Well, tough loss tonight. To the lowly Laughs, no less. Many opportunities, but just couldn't convert. Let's hope for a better result against the Sens tomorrow. GO CANUCKS, GO !!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
It was going to be tough to beat the Habs who are a good team, but also with a TON of emotion in the Bell Centre last night. Entertaining game though.

I have to say that pregame tribute to the great Jean Beliveau certainly tugged at the heart strings. That IS the way a tribute should be done and you could tell his widow was more than just a bit overcome. Hats off to the Montreal organization for that one. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It was going to be tough to beat the Habs who are a good team, but also with a TON of emotion in the Bell Centre last night. Entertaining game though.

I have to say that pregame tribute to the great Jean Beliveau certainly tugged at the heart strings. That IS the way a tribute should be done and you could tell his widow was more than just a bit overcome. Hats off to the Montreal organization for that one. :cheers:
I loved the announcement that the Center was not sold out last night for the first since it opened. According to their records, there was one seat empty...............:(

·
Registered
230 Posts

The mighty Habs were 3-6-1 in their last 10 games before Canuks played them....should have been easy pickings for the premier team in Canada...

goaltending starting to look shaky

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The mighty Habs were 3-6-1 in their last 10 games before Canuks played them....should have been easy pickings for the premier team in Canada...

goaltending starting to look shaky
youre right. 2 goals on 25 shots (the second on a breakaway) is pretty shaky. Do you even watch hockey?

·
Registered
230 Posts
youre right. 2 goals on 25 shots (the second on a breakaway) is pretty shaky. Do you even watch hockey?
yup I just watched Toronto win again!!!!!

and if you watched your team lately you would have to admit the goaltending is not as strong now as it was earlier in the year....

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
yup I just watched Toronto win again!!!!!

and if you watched your team lately you would have to admit the goaltending is not as strong now as it was earlier in the year....
I disagree. There were 3 shutouts in 8 games. I see a team tired from a long road trip.

·
Registered
230 Posts
possibly, they have something like 9 of next 11 at home.....I'll give them this, they're a lot more enjoyable to watch this year compared to last (had to say that, wife is a big fan LOL):peace::cheers:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Hey--Way to dominate the 1st period, talk it out and tighten things up in the dressing room at the break,
come out full of momentum---full of resolve--- and commence to laying siege to Dallas goalie
Kari Lehtonen by hammering away and unleashing a salvo...nay--a veritable barrage... of 4 shots in the 2nd.

(And going 2 whole power plays with NO shots is kinda counter-producutive as well....)

Probably should have expected that...Dallas won all 3 meetings last year, and extended the streak vs Van to 9-1.
Their record against the Canucks is approaching Shark-esque proportions of late.

The GOOD news is that the Flames are coming, and have also started to stink....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hey--Way to dominate the 1st period, talk it out and tighten things up in the dressing room at the break,
come out full of momentum---full of resolve--- and commence to laying siege to Dallas goalie
Kari Lehtonen by hammering away and unleashing a salvo...nay--a veritable barrage... of 4 shots in the 2nd.

(And going 2 whole power plays with NO shots is kinda counter-producutive as well....)

Probably should have expected that...Dallas won all 3 meetings last year, and extended the streak vs Van to 9-1.
Their record against the Canucks is approaching Shark-esque proportions of late.

The GOOD news is that the Flames are coming, and have also started to stink....
Says Fairweather Freddy whose team accounts for the Oiler's ONE win in the Western Conference AND whose team has been dominated by Buffalo.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts