BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well didn't work today and of course at least half a day on the flow ;D.
Fished the cannal today,got there late in the day,rigged up with some roe and of we go.
I was surprised that there wasn't many guys around and plenty of chrome fish rising,first hour had no luck,switched to blades and of course,first cast fish on,had action steady as some very chrome chum were moving through,hooked four on blades three bullets landed all,and one so so,and hooked around six on roe but only landed one,funny usually its the other way around.
Then it all stopped for about an hour again,and action again had a few more takes at the end of the day but nothing stuck on the hook.
Water I was fishing was from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 feet deep I fished three feet from my hook to my float for those who want to know,i used No1 owner hook for roe and some home made #4 indian blades,with about a 20 inch leader.
Was very surprised,haven't seen any coho cought,anyways, water was in great shape weather was beautiful fish were taking and they were relly chrome and I had a GREAT day fishing a whole run to my self for six hours............ :happy:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Thanks for the report Ribolovac :thumbup:
Lets hook up next week and you can show me your spinner skills :thumbup:
I will send you a pm

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kingpin said:
did ya fish the area we parted ways from that day?
Yes KP I fished that area thanks for the advice worked out perfect for me.
I waded the tail out this time, much better on the other side.
Wading back got a litlle scary as sun was down so had some trouble finding the bottom a few times but good old stick did the trick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.