BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am sitting at the Canucks game last night enjoying the game (as much as possible), we are 4 row behind the Wild's net in section 112. Well I hear this guy screeeeeaming at the ref in the next section and I look over and lo and behold......there's Ogo in his fishing sweatshirt yelling at the ref. I will add his outbursts were for good reason as I was pretty vocal too!!! ;) ;D The boy's got some pipes on him!! :peace:

Ken, I was going to try and get over and say hi as I met you occasionally at Coco but good to refresh the faces and names.

Not a bad game but they just couldn't get it done....good end to the second but they just look so bloody flat with the exception of Burrows.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
You think he has "pipes" at a hockey game?....You outta hear him when he loses a fish at the boat!.. :eek: :eek:."f%$#^ing fish!!!!! Gall darn it!!!!........%@#$*&^%....... ::).......Whoa! Easy there big boy,.. ;)....More peach schnapps?? ;D....LOL......Ortho 8)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
fishortho said:
You think he has "pipes" at a hockey game?....You outta hear him when he loses a fish at the boat!.. :eek: :eek:."f%$#^ing fish!!!!! Gall darn it!!!!........%@#$*&^%....... ::).......Whoa! Easy there big boy,.. ;)....More peach schnapps?? ;D....LOL......Ortho 8)

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

HR

·
Registered
648 Posts
When I was back in the restaurant, Paul Devorski was a good customer. He told me that he always knew when I was there. I guess he's a sucker for punishment, because he kept coming back. One of the coolest things that I was able to do, was hop over the railing where the Zambonis come on to the ice, and spend the intermission in the Official's dressing room. Another time, I was at a game with my older son, and we were in row one, and I was standing up waiting for the second period to begin, and I hear a tapping on the glass, and there's Devorski standing there, we have a little chit chat through the glass, and then he skated over to center ice, and dropped the puck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.