BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
jetboatjim said:
Any of you guys out there use it? I know that Dana sturn invented it , I have talked to him a little about it. I does work good with tips, and in windy conditions.

It is fairly easy to learn.
Come on are you serious? :eek:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Jim, I heard of that Ogopogo Poke last year but thought it was an April fools day joke ??? Is it an upstream shoulder cast or downstream shoulder? Pls elaborate.

Thx & tight loops

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I was out for few hours yesterday, and I am pretty sure I had the ogopogo cast coming along quite well. As Rick can attest, my cast is a really scary monster more times than not. :wallbash: :wallbash:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sorry it's taken so long to answer this, my computer is blown and I have to use my daughters lap top till it's fixed, which is brutal as these things are a pain in the butt to use..
It's an interesting cast and if/when u get it works damn well in the wind...I tend to suck at all my casts at some point in the day and this one is fun to use to get the frustration out of your system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.