BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was at the on the way store today and he mentioned he had overcharged on fishing licences by $10.60 here is a list of surnames and if you are a member or know someone please let them know and all the have to do is show up with there licence and claim there money. name are tappert avel mossop brent neufeld kris let me know if it is one of us or friend so i can see as i sent this e-mail in the middle of the hockey game. also fished today limit hole,borden creek,behind the prison, lickman,railway bridge and didnot get a bite. water up top was perfect. only heard of one guy getting a fish.

jim

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
does on the way not have the phone numbers of those people? on their half of the licenses? I learned to write down the numbers the hard way..when I used to work in my local shop.....oh bother :wallbash:

Mike <")))))))><

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yes he just took over that store this past year, and hes a very nice gentleman. Its nice to see that hes making an effort to get people their money back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
He's a really nice guy he gave me a free somosa when i brought in my steelie... however, this doenst mean you ppl can go around asking him for one when you bring in a fish :thumbup: :beerchug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.