BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Can't you use those flies in water that is distilled?.. ;D..Oh.....stillwater....meaning non-moving..... ;D........but what if it does move, then you'll be ;D tying a partially moving water/almost stillwater fly,no? ;D......I'm bored today!.....Either way......I am IN!!!...Ortho 8)

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Ya, I need a light and a magnifier and you need to really take a hard look at the Avatar of yours.Yikes!....Nobody can look that bad after a Birthday Bash...........You feelin' better now?
;D Ortho 8)

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Oh, the tying is really fun....lots of variatons on a theme, and some very knowledgable guys. Problem is the Bullsh*t gets so thick you can cut it with a knife......and that never ending bottle of Lagavulin........Ahhhhh....that's another story.......Ortho 8)

· Registered
3,796 Posts
Rib, Rick, Finder and Ortho there will be 2 flies for each of you at the gathering. They are tied from the bag of shite Ortho gave me as a challenge. Half done already ortho, and they all will catch fish :thumbup: :thumbup:

· Registered
3,378 Posts
I can't wait to see them.....I thought you might have a little fun with that project....Now here's the deal. We all have to be at the same place and the first one to catch a fish wins!!!....Somehow I saw some nice muddlers coming from that box of sh*t and perhaps a couple of egg patterns....maybe a spinoff of ' Finders coho blue, or a sparkle leach?.........This will be fun, anyway!.. ;)..............Ortho 8)

· Registered
3,796 Posts
It'd be nice to combine it with a next-day trip up to some stillwaters. Princeton lakes are only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away. Same for Marquart, Lundbom, etc.

· Registered
73 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'd be interested in joining in on your next fly tying night.

I've been tying my own flies for 5 years and am always looking for new patterns and techniques.

My most productive fly is a Gold Ribbed Hairs Ear. She never fails!

I also live in Chilliwack, so let me know when the next event will be!

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.