BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the guy that after hours of trolling & finally a chance @ a bite, then a fight & then a landing
I was the first to do the hero shotz & a ceremonial smoke B4 taking the hooks off the prize then re-rigg'n that that side of the boat to its lucky depth

I fished with a buddy one year & played this same game, to a S#*t beating cause that was his the way!!!

His productive ways was when port or Starboard hit fish the partner not on that line would lift up his Drigger outa the way & put the opposing line @ the bite depth

Once the fish would B landed the first protocol is to drop that line 20-up or 20 down from the other lines bite depth

When all lines are set, then I can place the fish in the cooler or take pics of it if need B

ITZ worked great 4 me ever since, limit are @ reach & sore arms R the norm

Just my new way of battle fish'n

K

·
Registered
170 Posts
don`t you have problems with the fish getting tangle in the other line. I remember once when I had a spring on and my partner was realy slow at getting his line up, sure enough my fish wrapped around his line and we both ended up playing the fish. I have had double headers when me or my partner was brinnging the line up to get them out of the way.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In this battle fishing we never stopped the boat & our real shine was never to tangle up on double headers

But the real winning side determined by the first line down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts