BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am dropping Kim off @ Sea Tac next weekend. I am thinking of hitting the rivers around Forks for 2-3 days afterwords. I am very excited to continue my explorations of the 'Duck, Calawa and 'Boggy. Any of the BCFR WA. reps going to be around the area?

Any BC foks want to do some exploring?

Reply here or shoot me a PM.........

Pat

·
Registered
455 Posts
You know Pat I would love to go on one of your fishing excursions :thumbup: I think though I will have to pass until you have a fall interior trip. I love to here of your trips all trough the north west and wish I could do them all. I thought I would post this so you didn't think no one was interested I just think most of us just don't have the time to do the trips you can. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Salmonator,

Do not worry my feelings are not hurt by the lack of replies to some of my posts, just the way these boards go. I know that most guys can't take off for 3-4 days at the drop of a hat. I am just lucky that way.

The trip was actually canceled as the rivers around Forks blew out the day I was in WA. I just hit the Skykomish on the way back for a couple hours with no sucess.

Pat

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
I would have loved to join you but like most of us we have to work :'( and cant take time off at the drop of a hat. Weekend trips i bet you will have more than your share of guys wanting to come. I myself can always go for weekend and maybe drop a friday or monday from work :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.