BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my good friends.....I am leaving for Europe later in the week and won't be back to BC until early October, so if I don't answer my mail, you have been advised..It's going to be tough, but my wife and I are renting a Honda GL 1800 and are spending a month touring in France.....I will look forward to "catching up" on my return..Au revoir!..............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Ortho

All my best to you and the misses hope you have a great and safe trip, see back in time for Coho

Centerpin

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
have a great trip Ortho

we will for sure have to do a fly fishing day after your dragon trip of course ;D hope you 2 have a good time

didnt you also say you will be fishing a bit while your over there?? if so take lots of pics eh ;)

HOOK

·
Registered
4 Posts
France? ??? because not Italy? ??? because not Venice? ??? my house is opened to all canadian members of the BCFR in visit or trip in Europe :beerchug:, my rod and the italians rivers also :thumbup:.

however Have a good trip ortho! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Uber

·
Registered
730 Posts
Go see the sites in Paris but don't stay there find a nice place OUTSIDE the city, I've been there and will NEVER go back, don't get me wrong the sites were great, lots of walkin though, and well most of the goos tourist locals are right around the red light district, the Moulin Rouge is well -- interesting :yummy: make sure to hop on a train too well worth it.
You staying in France or do you have plans to cross the channel, I can arrange a place for you to stay in Dover, Kent - England. :beerchug:
Enjoy and look forward to some pics.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all your good wishes...Hotrod, I will give you a call and take you up on the offer FOR Sure!!...Wagon' the bike is a brand new 2007 with all the toys....Looking forward to the ride...Currently on a 2003 1600 Roadstar....Save a few fish for me boys and girls and we will talk in October.......Ortho 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.