BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I found an interesting documentary on youtube based on the 2007-2013 Salmon decline due to the ISA virus.

The video is long, but it goes into depth as to the coverup from the CFIA that are trying to keep the industrial fish farming alive without concern to wild salmon.

As a concerned angler I would like to know your opinion on this topic.

Thanks Yall!

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbxOFcvC4U

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Alex Morton's mother was Sara Hollister and father was L. Ron Hubbard....Founders of the "church" of scientology. NUTBAR

·
Registered
452 Posts
Alex Morton's mother was Sara Hollister and father was L. Ron Hubbard....Founders of the "church" of scientology. NUTBAR
Sorry, but I had to verify that claim. Wikipedia says otherwise. L Ron was indeed a nutbar, Alexandra, not as much IMHO.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 1.50.44 PM.jpg

If it were L Ron, I suspect a bit more than "father was an artist" would be the descriptor....

·
Registered
452 Posts
I guess I'd like to see a source where it says she's L Ron's daughter. Until then, it's one of those stories that linger like hamsters and Richard Gere.....

From the wikipedia L Ron Hubbard page, no "Alexandra" listed among children and, no, "Alexis" isn't close enough...

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 11.22.55 AM.jpg

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a little confused guys. Would you mind enlightening me to the situation?

·
Registered
58 Posts

Two minutes searching Google and Wikipedia provide the truth:

Alexis Valerie Hubbard was born March 8, 1950, daughter of L Ron Hubbard and Sara Northrup Hollister in New Jersey.

Alexandra Morton AKA Alexandra Bryant Hubbard was born on July 13, 1957 in Lakeville, Connecticut.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts