BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help hook

i already saw your first link, and the second was cool, but the "zoom in" of the lake link wouldnt work for me :(

i sniped out the lake on google earth and it seems pretty bushed in for the most part..

·
Registered
789 Posts
I dont know how old that info is on that link for the lake, I used to fish that lake lots when i was younger, I used to go up there with my cousins back in the day it was a public lake with cabins, from what i know now its all private.. I think thats why we stopped going there... I fished that lake for about 4 years on and off...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Lots of small bows, from what I remember.

I don't know if this will upset some people or not...but if you're thinking of fishing Paradise Lake, why not just go across the road and fish Island Lake? :D Much better and bigger fish, but they're not that easy to catch...the hogs, anyway. :D Also some of the biggest (size-wise) insect and leech life I've ever seen.

Flamesuit on... :-X

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stone said:
Lots of small bows, from what I remember.

I don't know if this will upset some people or not...but if you're thinking of fishing Paradise Lake, why not just go across the road and fish Island Lake? :D Much better and bigger fish, but they're not that easy to catch...the hogs, anyway. :D Also some of the biggest (size-wise) insect and leech life I've ever seen.

Flamesuit on... :-X
no flaming here! :happy:

just wanna get some lakes with decent off shore fishing, havent gotten any sort of boat yet, hopefully acquire a 'toon soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi KSSM:

I should have read your post more carefully...there's limited to no spots available to fish off shore at Island Lake. You'll need a belly boat or boat to be able to fish it. It's also a decent sized lake, so if you want to fish it well, you should do so in something that you can easily get from one spot to another. Good luck.

Stone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.