BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for information in Port alberni or Parkville. I am on my honeymoon and wondering where it is better to go. I have spoken with guides, who say there is nothing in the port alberni canal, so they want to go to bamfield. Others are saying parksville is better.

I need help please,

Regards,

Tyrone

· Registered
584 Posts
I just got back from pacific outback resort on hansen island which is a 10 minute plane ride south from Port hardy, it's right around telegraph cove. All I know is that there were very few fish in that area at the time, but here were pinks and coho running about, however it was tough slugging out there. The word there was one we were a little late and that most of the fish were south or on the outside. don't know if this helps

· Registered
36 Posts
Don't waste your time in Port if you plan on fishing. I spent the weekend there. Flat calm water, patchy fog, blue sky, whales playing in Imperial Eagle Channel, good company, cold refreshments, and no fish. It is a beautiful place to go if you don't mind not catching fish.

Johnny.

ps. spotty coho fishing in bamfield area

· Registered
584 Posts
HA!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :thumbup: I missed the honeymoon part...well said ortho! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.