BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I'm a Brit (now a NZ resident) heading back down under and spending 3 weeks in the Vancouver area on the way, between the 8th & 29th of June. I'd love to get a few days fishing in while I'm there & I've heard that the offshore Salmon & Halibut fishing out of Vancouver Island is really hot around then. Only problem is that I'm travelling with my wife (who for some inexplicable reason doesn't fish!!!).
Therefore I was wondering if there were any mad keen fishos out there who might fancy sharing a charter or three with me. I would also be keen on having a go for a sturgeon on the Fraser if anybody would rather do that.
Cheers.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sturgeon fishing may be difficult then, as that is usually very close to when the Fraser peaks, and this year, with the snow pack.s I figure the river will be very high for longer than usual.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey there Hector I guess you just arrived.
I'll be there the 19th (see victoria area post) limited budjet but I might be interested in going on a charter with you. have you found out any prices?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.