BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
I don't fish there..... cause it sucks!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I do here that you can get over there without much of a problem, and if the route you want to take looks a bit deep, then it is easily walkable!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
report on peg leg

Peg leg is open and lots of vehicles driving out. Saw a motor home out there and wondered if it was a risk for it to travel out.???
Lots of people but very few fish caught during our stay. A fabulous day on Sunday and the Natives drifting nets where getting sockeye but not big numbers. In fact on a couple of pulls by at least 3 boats we saw only a half a dozen fish.
We fished from 3:00 pm until dark and anchored in the river.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Fished the boat side yesterday afternoon and nailed 'em quick. Got my 2 and my buddy got his 2 and we were outta there. Saw a fair number landed on the walk in side. More springs on the walk in side than the boat side. We were gone in 45 mins. Went sturgeon fising for the rest of the afternoon. Oh yeah, lots of vehicles on the bar. Even saw a old caprice classic out there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We drove our boat through there as well and it was down right busy. Didn't our limit but my dad got his first spring. The trick is to get your fish and go home. But there isn't really a trick to the trick with so many line in the water. Just luck.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Quieter today, got there(Pegleg) at 10:30 and fished till 2:30 took our limit and lost one spring at the beach.....
Forgot the sunscreen again ,so I look like a raccoon from the sunglasses and my wife is mad at me.. :cry:
Went for a short cruise up Harrison past Kilby on the way back to Island 22...Lots of sunbathers but no fisherpersons...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.