BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was there early sat mornin trying once again too get a sox..been tryin for 2 years now, anyways i got out a saw this dude haulin in this nice one.. was talkin with him and turns out this was his 3 in 2 hours!. i thought your only alowwed 2 i said , he says hes got 3 licenses and is gettin the limets for all 3!! ok.. i know this game is played but hey give some new guys a chance too get at least 1!!!!.. then theres the other familys out there, i dont want oo be racist in any way .. but come on, bringin the whole clan includint the newborn too the rivers edge too take up space is a bit much. ill try one more time next sat .. and hope too get one this time.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey Robo

what part of Pegleg have you been trying ???

lower/middle/upper

the most of the fish i have seen "consistently" being taken have been on the upper area of the bar

sockeye and springs

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
The beaks are everywhere, which is to be expected this time of the year. Seemed like the whole circus showed up in my favourite spot today and tempers were starting to flare between the regulars that have been fishing there for years and the inconsiderate folks that showed up in droves today. luckily I was able to get my limit in a timely manner and didn't have to feel that I was competing with the goofballs to try and get my two.

·
Registered
84 Posts
How do you get to pegleg bar?

Hey stone,

How do you get to Pegleg Bar, we usually go up to herling area, but thought we might try something different for a change. How exactely do you get there.

Thanx in advance

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
3 licences omg what a crock of crap he laied on ya! i know what i woulda done called the rcmp on the bastard! only one licence per fisherman(woman) thats it! that kinda stuff makes me sick!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Re: How do you get to pegleg bar?

fyrfytr77 said:
Hey stone,

How do you get to Pegleg Bar, we usually go up to herling area, but thought we might try something different for a change. How exactely do you get there.

Thanx in advance
Taken from Michael and Young's website for directions to Peg Leg:

Directions For Peg Leg Bar

Hi, give yourself about an hour from Vancouver.

Follow the #1 Trans Canada Highway east bound.

Approximately 20 minutes after Abbotsford take the Vedder Rd./Sardis Exit.

Head North (left from Freeway) down Vedder Rd it will turn into Yale Rd.

Take a right (east) on Airport Rd.

Take a left (north) on Young Rd.

Follow Young St. through Chilliwack

You will cross Camp Hope Slough and then turn right (east) Hope River Road.

Turn left (north) onto McSween.

When you reach the T stay to the right (it is still called McSween).

At the end you will see a gravel road heading north this ends at Peg Leg Bar.
Good luck.

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's why DFO's number is on speed dial on my cell....I will often chat the offenders up before I call if they are boating and have their launch site along with their boat description and numbers as well..Makes it easier for the Officers to zero in on the right peckerheads... :eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
robonator51 said:
then theres the other familys out there, i dont want oo be racist in any way .. but come on, bringin the whole clan includint the newborn too the rivers edge too take up space is a bit much. ill try one more time next sat .. and hope too get one this time.
Bringing the whole clan..........I have seen every race doing that.
Some groups are simply more visible only because they look different and more prominent.
Race is nothing to do with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts