BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if there is any part of either islands showing around Pegleg bar?

i already know a boat is needed to get out there just want to know if there will be land to stand on because our group is to much to fish out of the boat.

Thanks

·
Banned
29 Posts
I was just out near pegleg today.some land now on the east side but still only water access.Room to drop a group but the fishing was better at grassy today.Lots of room to take a group and fish from shore but get up early!!I find pegleg better for socks and springs later in Aug....just my opinion!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can someone tell me the exact whereabouts of Grassy?

Look fwd to hearing back from guys specially, who might have fished there recently.

Cheers,
Tadosan

·
Registered
517 Posts
launch at Island 22, head downstream. the first bar you'll see with lots of people is on your right. That's Wellington. continue downstream. the next bar with a ton of people will be on your left. That's Grassy. join the crowds, and have fun. :cheers:

·
Registered
62 Posts
as of now you can now access z peg!!! whoohoo gong show for all :p... when u come to the road there off ballam head down stream. walk down to the water and go left. there will be a pole.. swing around the pole and then u r off. u dont even have to get ur feet wet. and there is good fishin there.. of couse alot of people to..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.