BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got premium tickets for the Coyotes/Blackhawks game on Saturday in Glendale, Az. Going with some friends who live here. Party starts at 11:00am and the game doesn't start until 5-6pm so it should be fun.....apparently we are going to 2 parties prior and another after at a popular lounge in west Phoenix........(think I might move my Sunday t time to the afternoon)....It is nice down here, but, by no means hot....Around 72-75 F and nice and cool in the evenings.....Perfect golf weather.....Goin' fishing next week........Ortho:peace:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen a few of you avatar pics down here..........whoa!!................Ortho

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Game was interesting, but the pregame bar scene was spectacular...A few things to know if you are heading to Phoenix for hockey
All wine and spirits are generally 1/3 the cost in most liquor outlets but cost more than Vancouver at the hockey arena
When Chicago or Detroit come to town, the fan base is 50/50 for the visitors and the home team
There is no such thing as getting a cab to any event unless you order in advance and pre pay with the credit card
There are a lot of cool spots to visit around the arena, and the pregame bars are way more fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts