BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there has been a lot of chat lately that some would post pics in here that they would not normally post in the Regular fishing forum. Here is your chance to make good on your word so to speak.... :happy: ;D ;D I will look around for some, that perhaps were not cropped or touched up in any way, or just pics that I didn't feel the lurkers deserved... :-\ Don't know if that sounded right, but whatever. I believe that you should have to contribute to get some things... but that is just me.
So let's get this section full of some decent stuff, so when they (the X lurkers) get here, they will know what being a part of a great forum is all about. ;)

Now Hmmmm..... what to post without gong over the top.... :confused:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Pics that didn't make the Fishing forum, but did make it in the Post Club!!

Since Spring Season is coming up, here is one from a real good early season, high water spot. Takes a boat to get there when the water is up.... and I am pretty sure that some can tell where this is... Was hitting them in abundance in Mid june last year with both bouncing and Barfing.

That is a starter pic.... Might be able to come up with a couple more. Hope you like!

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts

I'll find a couple of these pics that didn't make it to the forum Big Steel...will post soon. ;)

Nothing too crazy, but I'm sure I have something...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

Knuckle crab island, I saw your guys pile of secret, super deadly, Chinook slaying "RED" wool ;D. Been fishing that spot for 15 years, much better for barfishing these days with the many snags and larger rocks, use to be a flossers paradise back in the day. Heres a pic from the same spot, this is XEVI from Spain, he hooked 5 there 1 day, released them all and laid lips on this one , :thumbup:.

The noble way to catch Chinook ;).

·
Registered
5,453 Posts

Hey Guys! Nice :thumbup: Seeing how we started this off with Chinook, I will continue! Here a couple nookie pics, first two fly fishing, second two bar fishing! All two fly caught we released unharmed. :happy:

The blood bath!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

Okay guys I'll bite.

Hey Gofish, Tacheeda and pgBilly notice the hoodie guys. I always where it fishing and allways have good luck :thumbup:
And Rick that looks like a run me and my buddy's used to call the " wahop run " on certain river a little north fron here. ;)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

While were palying the Chinook game, I'll add a few more...............

One of the biggest I've(client) ever caught, despite it's color it was a battle for the ages, hooked on a spinner
with a 15lb leader.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Wow, now that is a nice start!! I guess I will have to bring out on of my bigger boys to play with you guys!!! ;D ;D
My first spring of the year last year. Was 36+lbs.

This one was a bit colored, but man, on 8 lb test!!! :D

I think this is the biggest Spring I have ever gotten a pic of, won't tell you what my buddies guesstimated the weight at, cause I don't want to sound like a beek. They were there and helped me in the almost hr long battle to remember. Remember though, I am about 220Lbs myself.

That is all from now from me.... don't want to look like all I do is fish for big springs. In fact other than Red's, I haven't fished for them in about 4 years and try to stay away from them!! :D :wallbash: But I never can. :confused:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts

well seeing as we are putting up some springs I'll bite with a couple from years past

first was my first of 9reds i got last year was approx. 45lbs

^^^and this isnt from the Vedder like the title says it was Pegleg bar infact

and this was my biggest ever i had a scale that topped out at 60lbs and she straightened out the spring in it :eek: :eek: :eek:

tight lines boys

HOOK

here is one to change the fish type my biggest Coho and on the FLY !!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

nice coho! didn't hook to many of those this year! :wallbash: :confused: I got spring fever though, man hooking those brutes was a blast! :happy: :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts

ya that coho was a solid 15lbs i also got another smaller one same day was a great day however that was the last pink run year

hope this year is as good as that one was on the fly :D :D

HOOK

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

i got a ton of springs and only a hand full of coho. didn't get out much but still expected to do well! Got 4 later on in october and 2 on the vedder in september. Coho weren't there for me! :confused: Gonna have a blast again this year with the springs, finally figured out how to get their attention and hook a few.

·
Registered
117 Posts

What is with the smolt steelie Fishfreak :happy: Here is a spring caught on May 4th last year at Scale Bar. Caught 2 that day and they were both twins. Both were taged out on mine and the girlfriends licence.

And a few picture's from the Charlotte's
Scott, Aaron and myself with a 58lbs caught at Bird Rock II. Holy Roller with a flasher

Steelie 101

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Awesome..... :thumbup: SO what species of fish should we do next? Hmmmmm...... :confused: Or just load up the Spring pics some more? ;D

·
Registered
956 Posts

dang, those are some nice fish.

I was going to post a recent springer pic I caught, but mine would be dwarfed by those.

Outstanding!!

(the springer is in my avatar)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.