BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
2,854 Posts
ya i know its the bridge my girl tried to kill herself on :eek: i just didnt take time to look at it better the first time LOL

just so everyone else knows the story of her name "Tamihi Rail Slider" (her name here) she was driving from down the mountain a few yrs back and head on collided with a Miata in her Tempo she went up and over the little car and slid on the railing of the bridge and came to rest just on the other side on her ROOF! her friend in the passenger suffered no injuries, where as she suffered a broken pelvis which still bugs her if she walks to much on it. as we found out on the Chehalis hike from HELL last year. if i could get pics of her car i would because the front tire came up through the floor snapping her leg into her body breaking her pelvis in 4places i believe the only thing that saved her life was that she had no seatbelt on and was tossed into the back seat. if she had her belt on she would have been killed for sure. Im glad she is alive ;D

tight lines

HOOK

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Thatsa crazy story HOOK! I sure hope the river doesn't look like that again this year! I beleave the new water we have in the vedder this year is totally different from lastyear all the hood holding holes i fished last year are gone! And i beleave the coho just zipped right up the river with less places to hold! JMO!

CK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.