BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out on Sunday early morning around the corner from the fast water, picked up pinks easily on the fly. Using type 8 sink tip with a non weighted pink fly was doing the trick. Had to be careful not to strip in too fast or body shots occured. Took home a nice doe for the bbq. Felt sorry for the guests on the guide boats watching us play with the pinks while they sat waiting for a spring to hit. Everyone on the corner was friendly. Great weather and fishing, thats why you can't beat beautiful B.C.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was at Peg this morning and its still kinda deep for a car to cross. That being said there was still 5 people there a 5:30am and at least 90 by 10am. There where lots of pinks caught and 7 or 8 big springs all very fresh looking fish. I landed about a 16lb Coho that put up a great fight and was released to run the gauntlet of a million flossers once again. The two of us took home 5 nice pink does and had a rather dam fine day on the water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.