BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning Yamadrifter and i headed up to the Squish for some action on the 2106's after arrival i was into my first pink of the season after about 5 or so casts :happy: then yamadrifter got into his first another male it was like this for the most part as they we were coming in waves it seemed.All in all a great day on the flow and lots of practice on the pins ;D

cheers
scruffy

·
Registered
901 Posts
Heading out there Monday
just tied some more pink flies
will take the camera and try to get sdome good pics

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Nice fellas! Ortho, Fly Fishing Magician, and my self were up for the day yesterday. Large Bright flys in the morning, and smaller sparseer patterns once the light had hit the water. Best sucsess fished off 15 foot type 3 slow sink tips. However if you want the full story, you'll have to check out the contest story thread! ;D Just give me a few to post it. :cheers:

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3986.0

Finder ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I spent the day with the kids up there and we had a blast. Holy Mackeral there was alot of fly guys out. Ran into some rude ones too who just stepped in where we were fising and never left until i said something.We had a couple of others inching to our spot as well. Kinda peed me off and was a bit surprised and the lack of ethics. Oh well, it gave me the opportunity to teach the kids what not to do!

Hotrod

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yamadrifter said:
I had my camera with me today but silly me I forgot to charge the battery last night. I got one shot of Scruffy battling his first fish and then it shut off. ::) :(
if i can only find my camera that the boy hid on me :wallbash:

dinsdale piranha said:
nice report. nice pics. it looks like there was a bit of a picket line. did you just find a spot to start fishing or was it the traditional cast-and-step routine.

DP
lots of people out there but we managed to find some water to play in so we could practice but ended up hooking a ton of fish as well ;D

hotrod said:
I spent the day with the kids up there and we had a blast. Holy Mackeral there was alot of fly guys out Ran into some rude ones too who just stepped in where we were fising and never left until i said something.We had a couple of others inching to our spot as well. Kinda peed me off and was a bit surprised and the lack of ethics. Oh well, it gave me the opportunity to teach the kids what not to do!

Hotrod
i'm gonna be bring the kids up there this week in hopes that there's not as many people as the weekend crew.Hey Ogobogo give me a call as me and the kids are heading up this week see if you and the kids care to join us. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
hotrod said:
I spent the day with the kids up there and we had a blast. Holy Mackeral there was alot of fly guys out.
Hotrod
Yea it was a nice for a change. :happy: Seriously though, it was very busy on Sat. as well. There's always a few bad apples that just don't seem to care one way or another about arriving late a squeezing in where ever they can. Although by noon the picket line started to thin out pretty good.

Finder ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
was up Sat. and it was a zoo...sunday it was dead but the fishing was also...I hooked into over a dozen and landed 6 or 7...I had one fly that was deadly (4 in a row) but never landed a fish on it... :wallbash: checked the hook each time too and it was sharp..but man, something was wrong with it...switched and started getting um in again...

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Scruffy, my kids are already asking when we are going again. I hope when the pinks show up in the Vedder the crowds will settle alittle. Oh yeah, the first pink and jack spring showed up in the lower cap yesterday. It's com!ing guys. Sorry about the hijack.

Hotrod

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.