BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yet to go myself, but planning to this year, but there is a book called Fishing Fever that lists all the bar fishing spots from mission to hope, most stores sell it, around $20 and worth every penny as it has directions and even GPS points for all the bars.

Very best,

Ian

·
Registered
117 Posts
You should also add that you're 15 and don't drive. :confused: that might also help. You need to cross the ferry and fish at derby reach cuz it a nice family spot that has plent of access and plenty of action. There are lotsa nice old men that like to teach there wisdow to other young anglers. I learned to bar fish there 7 yrs ago. You can't really go wrong! :thumbup:

Steelie

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's a GVRD park on th esouth side of the Fraser across from Maple Ridge.
Take the ferry across to Fort Langley, turn west at the intersection befroe the cemetery, there's a big tree there, head west. I forget which road it is, sorry. Go past the turn for the golf course but turn right at the next road. there should be signs a bout GVRD parks there. The road leads to the river and then follows it , but yo can't see the river. after a few Kms you will come to it. It has a large field in the front of it as well it might be signed as a campground. Check out google maps. try this link:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&...2,-122.590942&spn=0.089312,0.159645&z=13&om=1

Good Luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.