BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am heading up to the interior to do some fishing this weekend and it looks like Roche could be starting to turn by then(I hope I am wrong) so I am now looking at plan "B". I already have one other lake in mind which has another really close by but I thought I would ask for your guys opinion on where would be a good place to go. Needs to be car access, campground and I will be in my pontoon. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Fly Guy,

I'm heading up to Roche the following weekend and am also a bit concerned about the turn.

There are a number of other lakes in the area.. Horseshoe Lake is really close.. a buddy of mine pulled a 2 1/2 pound beauty out of there last year..

I'm looking forward to hearing how your trip went!

Tight lines!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lakes in the surrounding area of Roche where starting to turn on the weekend :'( so they are out for this weekend as it usually takes about 10 days to be fishable again from the time it starts to turn. If Roche starts to turn it usually takes about 10 days as well unless the winds are favorable then it comes back quicker. I will post a report when I get back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.