BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
228 Posts
If one does fishing near Pt Roberts one is in US waters thus being a Canadian I would have to get a Washington state fishing sport lic. but does a boater also have to radio US Customs to inform them your in entering USA waters??? God bless :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.