BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious on what members are in the top 10 for posting! I think I know who is number 1 but wondering if we can get an updated post count for members! Not trying to stir anything up just curious is all! Thanks! CK

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
I think a more interesting stat is top topic starters...not to mention new members for each month, avg new posts per day, etc, etc...a lot of different stats at the link I posted up there, including top 10 posters, some interesting info there for anyone who wants to know...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
WOW, I was going through the other stats and I did not realize that I spent that much time on here. Man I better go out and do more fishing. Now which one is the wife going to be mad at more, more fishing or time on computer. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I was going to say somrthing but I had to run. I wish CK would get back to a PC instead of using the cell
phone. Or maybe he's padding his posts.....Hmmmm ?? :hmmm: Just kidding Kev you'll always find
something to discuss....keep'em commin.

:beerchug: Marko

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
marko said:
I was going to say somrthing but I had to run. I wish CK would get back to a PC instead of using the cell
phone. Or maybe he's padding his posts.....Hmmmm ?? :hmmm: Just kidding Kev you'll always find
something to discuss....keep'em commin.

:beerchug: Marko
Although most will end up in the sin bin :happy: You gonna fish for your b-day again CK? Im waiting for your slay fest report again like last year :drunk:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.