BC Fishing Reports banner

post counts?

757 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Steelie Trav
Just curious on what members are in the top 10 for posting! I think I know who is number 1 but wondering if we can get an updated post count for members! Not trying to stir anything up just curious is all! Thanks! CK
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
CK, Check the "more stats" section at the bottom of the BCFR page in the Forum Stats section. You can get current numbers for the site at any time there...

Here's the link...

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

:cheers:
Does it really matter anyways? I always thought it was quality not quantity :happy:
here is the list CK, dont worry buddy your still 3rd :happy: but Prof is only 5 posts behind ya :cheers:

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=posts;start=0
I think a more interesting stat is top topic starters...not to mention new members for each month, avg new posts per day, etc, etc...a lot of different stats at the link I posted up there, including top 10 posters, some interesting info there for anyone who wants to know...
WOW, I was going through the other stats and I did not realize that I spent that much time on here. Man I better go out and do more fishing. Now which one is the wife going to be mad at more, more fishing or time on computer. ;D
I was going to say somrthing but I had to run. I wish CK would get back to a PC instead of using the cell
phone. Or maybe he's padding his posts.....Hmmmm ?? :hmmm: Just kidding Kev you'll always find
something to discuss....keep'em commin.

:beerchug: Marko
marko said:
I was going to say somrthing but I had to run. I wish CK would get back to a PC instead of using the cell
phone. Or maybe he's padding his posts.....Hmmmm ?? :hmmm: Just kidding Kev you'll always find
something to discuss....keep'em commin.

:beerchug: Marko
Although most will end up in the sin bin :happy: You gonna fish for your b-day again CK? Im waiting for your slay fest report again like last year :drunk:
I'm suprised to see myself still near the top. The new job doesn't give me a whole lot of time in front of the computer like my last one :beerchug:
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.