1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your vedder river fishing report here
Keep it clean

Tell us what you used and your whereabouts and what you caught
I’m sure everyone will appreciate this once it gets going.

Jamie
:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
How is this, this is from last weekend. Got to the Upper river around 6am. 20 min in shortfloating roe, fish on. About 15-17lb Chinook, but a bit more colored up than I would have liked. ABout 20 min later, another fish slammed my offering. ABout 15 min later a real nice Vedder Red was brought into shore. That was a great meal when I got home, Scalloped potatoes, Corn and a healthy serving of fish. Fish was caught above Borden, Below limit hole.

This report was already up, but I figured I would throw it in here with a bit more info!! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats intense . Yeah went on friday , Tryed to catch some trout , They were biteing a little bit in the morning Other than that it sucked. Saw a few salmon jump infront , gave that a shot too , Nothing. I dono whats goin on

·
Registered
21 Posts
Went up river this morning not expecting to get anything but a black boot but figuered with socks open on the Fraser I could enjoy myself sans crowds. Hooked one after a half hour that to my amazement that was fresh! Gonna skip the crowds tomorrow and take the wife with me to see if there is one more bullet up there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts