BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. With may long weekend and a few days off work coming up, me and some buddies are planning to go for a day or two of fishing in Prince Rupert. Only problem is, I don't know which charter company to choose. I want someone that is legit, not fly-by-night. This one company, Foggy Point Charters sounded good, as it is a lisceced booking agency. If anyone has experience with Rupert, advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. Here is the link to Foggy Points website: http://www.foggypoint.com/

·
Registered
34 Posts
There are many here in Rupert just search it and the web. I would recommend is Northern Bounty, if he is not already booked. Check him out. No I don't work for him or get anything from him for referrals. I know him and live in Rupert.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the suggestion for northern bounty, but its not type of boat we want.

As for something fishy, its exactly the type of boat we want, as one of my guys wants to bring his wife, so we need a covered boat. Other companies with boats like this are Prince Rupert charters and Fishin rods charters. Which one should we pick for an enjoyable experience especially with a female onbord? Advice is welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts