BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do I have this permanent notification in my title bar? It says "groups" but leads to nowhere. Also I rec'd a pm from someone and it says it was sent last week but I'm sure it wasn't there until recent. Are the dates messed up, or is it me?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I'm thinking you probably posted this in the wrong section. Sorry I can't help with your problem.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I have no idea how to help with this one but I moved it here in hopes that someone else from the mod team who is not technically challenged can help

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Don't know whats up with that. I'm having problems trying to start a topic and when I click submit I get a message telling me I don't have permission to create tags. ?????? Not trying to hijack your thread troublemaker, I'm just wondering if these problems are to do with the new forum format.
Your problem should be fixed, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Why do I have this permanent notification in my title bar? It says "groups" but leads to nowhere. Also I rec'd a pm from someone and it says it was sent last week but I'm sure it wasn't there until recent. Are the dates messed up, or is it me?
As far as the groups are concerned, any group you have joined will give you that notification saying there is a new thread or pictures posted. To change your time you need to go to your: Settings-->General Settings, to change your time zone! There are members from all over the world with different time zones, so its up to each member to set there own time zone. Also for the future if you have a question about how the forum works you can try the FAQ in the little navbar in the forum section, lots of good info. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts