BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 19 ft Northwest Jet boat. Since im new to jet boating and to the river i need to know what i need to outfit my boat for the fraser and for fishing on the fraser. (EX. GPS, cb radio, anchor ect.) I from up north and guilded and fished on the ocean my whole life. Now that im down south, if i want to continue to fish i have to learn the river and what comes with it. As well, any advise to a new jet boater in terms of operating the boat would be greatly apreciated.
Ive been reading this forum for quite a while now and find it a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to anyone who is offering advise and hope to see you all on the river this fall for some sturgeon fishing.

·
Registered
587 Posts
you should see your dealer and get them to take you out on the water for an hour or two and learn you the ropes. We do this for all our sales and it is definitly easiest to teach hands on, especially controls, manuvering and specific tasks like beaching and trailering in current, anchoring, emergency manouvers, etiquette and reading the river (not so easy in the fraser as other rivers with more current)
cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.