BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jacko Lake (in the process of turnover) , Edith (Ice should be off by now...Barely), Morgan (heard its turned over already) , Six Mile (same as Morgan), Walloper (about April 20th), White Lake (Should be open by now), C'MON PEOPLE......I GAVE UP THE LAKES......We need a bigger list here.....Give up your lakes too.....

·
Registered
555 Posts
I spent the weekend up there, and almost everything that I saw was ice free, which includes, mamitt lake(kinda obvious), marquart lake, the connector lakes in the aspen grove area, and the kane lakes. The coquihalla summit lakes were frozen over, but had a little water on the ice, and around the edges.

·
Registered
54 Posts
All this talk about ice off is getting me fired up! :happy: Oh, I can't wait for my trip up country (I'm from Abbotsford) on May 6th. Hope the anticpation doesn't out do the fishing. The peace and quiet is due. :thumbup: Thanks for the reports. Maybe I'll be by some lake that you haven't mentioned and I'll post my findings.

B-Daddy

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most of the lakes in this region are all iced off and a lot of them are in turnover and some have finished. The lakes by the toll booth still have ice on them and the one just past the booth on the east side of the road was 1/3 ice free on Sunday! Should be free and clear by the end of the weekend :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts